小弟係現居於港既加藉人士,而家響度寫緊一封email比加拿大駐港總領使館就呢條條例表達關注
希望各位有外國藉既巴絲都做類似既事
雖然個人力量微不足道,但如果人多做既話,有機會可以逼到我地各自祖國既領使同政府表態
例如,居港加拿大人已經有30幾萬,當中只要有幾千人寫信去領使館,係有機會引起到加國政府注意
希望各位外國藉巴絲善用大家既西方國家護照,行使你享用領使服務既權利,一齊幫幫香港度過呢一關
多謝各位

以下呢封係小弟寫既template,如果有咩錯grammar既話請見諒,各位連登外國籍巴絲請隨便拎去用喇

Dear (領事先生/女士),

I am a (國家名) citizen currently residing in Hong Kong, and am writing to you to express my deep concern regarding the proposed amendment of Extradition Law in Hong Kong. The amendment would allow Hong Kong Government to extradite fugitives to countries and regions that are not signatory of formal extradition treaty with Hong Kong, including China mainland. According to pro-Beijing newspaper Wenwei Po, citing source close to the central government, Chinese authorities could demand Hong Kong government to extradite foreign nationals who were considered a threat to national security to mainland China. However, it is clear from past experience that Chinese authorities had abused National Security Law to restrict freedom of speech, also to censor and persecute dissidents. The Extradition Law would effectively extend applicability of Chinese National Security Law to Hong Kong. (以下括號呢段僅適用於加拿大:As you may have already known, the political tension between P.R. China and Canada had risen due to the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou in Vancouver, and P.R. China’s government had arrested several Canadian citizens on dubious charges and some were even sentenced to death in retaliation for Meng’s arrest.) This raised the possibility that (國家名) citizens residing in Hong Kong would be exploited by Chinese government as political hostages and extradited to China on dubious and even fabricated charges. Since it is highly unlikely that any law courts in mainland China could provide a fair trial to defendants, due to heavy political influence on Chinese judicial system, the Extradition Law is a true threat to personal safety, assets and freedom of (國家名) citizens currently living in Hong Kong. Therefore, I wish you could reflect my concerns to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of (國家名) and the (國家名) Government, and urge the (國家名) Government to join the rank of our American and European allies to take an official stance against the amendment of Extradition Law. Thank you very much for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. X (passport number: X)
Mr. Y (passport number: Y)
Ms. Z (passport number: Z)

30th May, 2019
Good0Bad0
2019/05/30, 9:26:07 晚上
引用快速引用
本貼文共有 5 個回覆
勿通膠類, 做野喇
#12019/05/30, 11:15:04 晚上
引用快速引用