HKGalden時事臺
發表文章發起投票
[maga] 自認為求名虛作被姦抹黑候批大法官|【全民就業】美上月新增職位25萬 超預期
[maga] 自認為求名虛作被姦抹黑候批大法官|【全民就業】美上月新增職位25萬 超預期

女子化名屈卡瓦諾輪姦 參議員要求徹查[/size=6]

11月03日(六)
https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/amenews/20181103/bkn-20181103090723566-1103_00972_001.html

多名女子指控曾遭卡瓦諾(圖)性侵。(美聯社圖片)

美國最高法院大法官卡瓦諾的提名過程,深受性醜聞纏繞。在中期選舉前夕,共和黨參議員格拉斯利(Chuck Grassley)於周五(2日)去信司法部及聯邦調查局(FBI),指經參議院調查後,發現其中一名指控卡瓦諾性侵的女子提供虛假陳述,要求兩部門介入調查。

格拉斯利指涉事女子芒羅–萊頓(Judy Munro-Leighton)化名來自加州的「多伊」(Jane Doe),並去信民主黨參議員哈里斯,聲稱自己是一名教師,已有家庭,指事發於青少年時期,當日她參加完派對後,由卡瓦諾及其一名朋友送她回家。2人在車廂後座輪姦她,事後還對她說,若她公開此事,沒有人會相信她,又叫她要做好女孩。

芒羅–萊頓於數日後以真名發電郵給參議院,參議院調查人員追蹤到其身份,發現她住在肯塔基州,根本不是加州,而且是民主黨人。參議院調查人員其後致電芒羅–萊頓查證,她承認在新聞見到自己的信件才決定寄電郵,指化名多伊寫信是想搏取注意,又指「我憤怒所以寄電郵」。格拉斯利指摘芒羅–萊頓是左翼分子。

Kavanaugh Accuser Admits: I Made Up Claims of Sexual Assault to "Get Attention"[/size=6]

Katie Pavlich Posted: Nov 02, 2018
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/11/02/kavanaugh-accuser-i-made-things-up-to-get-attention-n2534477

A woman who accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault admitted to congressional investigators she made up her claims to "get attention."

According to a letter sent to Attorney General Jeff Sessions late Friday afternoon, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley referred Judy Munro-Leighton for criminal prosecution and revealed her actions were part of a ploy to take down Kavanaugh's nomination.

From the letter, bolding is mine:
Given her relatively unique name, Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a left-wing activist; (2) is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky.

On November 1, 2018, Committee investigators connected with Ms. Munro-Leighton by phone and spoke with her about the sexual-assault allegations against Judge Kavanaugh she had made to the Committee. Under questioning by Committee investigators, Ms. Munro-Leighton admitted, contrary to her prior claims, that she had not been sexually assaulted by Judge Kavanaugh and was not the author of the original “Jane Doe” letter. When directly asked by Committee investigators if she was, as she had claimed, the “Jane Doe” from Oceanside California who had sent the letter to Senator Harris, she admitted: “No, no, no. I did that as a way to grab attention.

She further confessed to Committee investigators that (1) she “just wanted to get attention”; (2) “it was a tactic”; and (3) “that was just a ploy.” She told Committee investigators that she had called Congress multiple times during the Kavanaugh hearing process – including prior to the time Dr. Ford’s allegations surfaced – to oppose his nomination.

Regarding the false sexual-assault allegation she made via her email to the Committee, she said: “I was angry, and I sent it out.” When asked by Committee investigators whether she had ever met Judge Kavanaugh, she said: “Oh Lord, no.”

"The Committee is grateful to citizens who come forward with relevant information in good faith, even if they are not one hundred percent sure about what they know...But when individuals intentionally mislead the Committee, they divert Committee resources during time-sensitive investigations and materially impede our work. Such acts are not only unfair; they are potentially illegal," Grassley wrote. "It is illegal to make materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statements to Congressional investigators. It is illegal to obstruct Committee investigations."

【全民就業】美上月新增職位25萬 超預期[/size=6]

2018年11月2日
https://www.mpfinance.com/fin/instantf2.php?node=1541164375805&issue=20181102

美國職位增長遠超預期,10月非農職位增25萬個,較分析師預期高出6萬個,相比9月下修至11.8萬個的新增職位,足足飆升111.9%。上月失業率維持在3.7%,為1969年12月以來最低。值得注意的是,10月時薪按年增長3.1%,增速為2009年以來最高。工資增長加快可能提振通脹,鞏固了聯儲局在年底加息的預期。CME Group的利率期貨數據顯示,交易員預期12月加息的概率達77.5%以上。美元兌日圓短線走高,曾升穿113。美國10年期國債孳息高見3.178厘。

===================

同志黨用紙包老侵火
最終被怒火焚身
Good0Bad1
2018/11/03, 10:57:13 上午
本貼文共有 0 個回覆
此貼文已鎖,將不接受回覆
發表文章發起投票