HKGalden吹水臺
發表文章發起投票
浩天伏而中
陳雲:各位今日讀下美國的《時代雜誌》如何評價陳浩天。在陳浩天威風一日之後。
//He arrived for his interview in spectacles and a white shirt, looking like any young office worker on the streets of Hong Kong’s central business district—except that he is jobless save for the occasional gig in interior design. Over the course of two hours, the business and engineering graduate was unable to describe the roadmap by which Hong Kong could achieve independence or defend itself against China. He offered no picture of what an independent Hong Kong might look and feel like, who its international allies might be, who would lead it, or how that leader might be chosen. He could not name an author or a historical Hong Kong figure who inspired him politically. He spoke warmly but without notable zeal about the territory, its people, history and culture (“I don’t know, I just feel like Hong Kong is such a great place; it’s my home”). In fact, he became most animated when talking about the year he spent as a transfer student in Uppsala University. “Oh, Sweden!” he said, brightly. “Sweden is much better than Hong Kong.”//
http://time.com/5364918/andy-chan-ho-tin-hong-kong-independence-hknp/
Good0Bad3
2018/08/15, 5:42:22 下午
本貼文共有 0 個回覆
此貼文已鎖,將不接受回覆
發表文章發起投票