HKGalden學術臺
發表文章發起投票回覆
支那情報蒐集
For those of us who might have an interest in ChiNa, such as how the government functions, military distribution, etc, this is a thread to put together as much info we can collect as possible.
Good0Bad0
2018/06/29, 10:20:56 上午
引用快速引用
本貼文共有 14 個回覆

My first time seeing an image of what a typical query of the Personal Identity System looks like.

Any person with access to such system can see all the particulars people fill in when they apply for ID card in ChiNa. In case of HK citizens, info you provide when you apply for HKID or HKSAR passport or Mainland Travel Permit.

On top of that, see the lower part, there are three components:
1 basic info (I guess this is about the same as the upper part)
2 background info (I guess this is about what primary and secondary schools, technical colleges or unis you went to, your family, your registered movement within ChiNa etc)
and 3 activity info, which we all can see on this pic.
that includes, [#fa0515]hotel check-ins, flight tickets, train tickets, banking usage.[/#fa0515]

on the right, we can still see five buttons.
1 related persons. this must be your families, schoolmates, friends, any of your correspondents that's been recorded in ChiNa's databases.
2 combined analysis. some kind of automatically generated analysis of your whole profile? AI-assisted maybe?
3 distributed inquery. search further for this name in other less integrated databases maybe?
4 [#fa0515]PGIS tracking[/#fa0515]. your phones, tablets, online loggins, all that that will leave a location tag of you, and they got it in their databases. BIG thanks to Tencent, Alibaba, all the express delivery services, Baidu, Weibo, Huawei, Xiaomi.... you name it.
5 search engine. i suppose this is the least useful thing, and it's Baidu not google, being so useless that it's put at the end.

back to the top, there are three buttons, which we can assume are the most used functions
1 timeline
2 track record comparison (with some other info you might have? to cross check if this person matches the other person in question?)
3 full text search (search in official docs and files such as license tickets, previous criminal records etc?)
and there's more that we cannot see.

and one more thing. there's watermark on the picture which is obviously a person's name and his ID number.
in this case, this ID number starting with 3101, belongs to a Shanghai born person.
The person featured in this image is the suspect of the recent Shanghai knife attack which claimed two p-school kids.
So i guess this 3101... person is a Shanghai cop or sth, who accidentally exposed himself as the source of this screencap.
which tells us, even if you have access to such info system, it's not so easy to redistribute intel you obtain, coz the intel is marked with the name and ID of the account you use to access it.
#undefined2018/06/29, 10:48:00 上午
引用快速引用
厲害了,如果"related persons"真係可以查到六親
唔講話點監控,啲個big data賣出去畀啲保險公司都發呀
#undefined2018/06/29, 4:01:41 下午
引用快速引用
#undefined2018/07/22, 6:06:18 早上
引用快速引用
Unstoppable. Powered by Google App Engine.
#undefined2018/08/25, 12:52:51 凌晨
引用快速引用
#undefined2018/08/25, 1:15:23 凌晨
引用快速引用
#undefined2018/08/25, 2:25:03 凌晨
引用快速引用
#undefined2018/08/25, 5:42:57 凌晨
引用快速引用
#undefined2018/08/25, 6:24:42 早上
引用快速引用
#undefined2018/08/25, 7:51:04 早上
引用快速引用
#undefined2018/08/25, 9:20:50 上午
引用快速引用
秒後自動載入第2
下一頁
發表文章發起投票回覆
請先登入以發表回覆