HKGalden學術臺
發表文章發起投票
Catalonia Independence vs. Hong Kong Independence
on OCTOBER 1, 2017

http://cesarguarde.com/?p=1360

Today Catalonia celebrates an illegal referendum without voter registration, electoral colleges, election monitors, electoral commission, polling stations, presidents or members, or government neutrality. I understand that, for many Hongkongers, the existence of a group of people who are fighting for freedom and independence from a dictatorship on the other side of the world sounds appealing. It shows them that they are not alone.

I understand the feeling. Hong Kong is intellectually isolated from the outside world, with China and its Confucius Institutes imposing their own view of China and Asia and their history. Yet, Hongkongers always complain that gwailou do not understand China/Hong Kong and do not see the whole picture because they do not know the history, the language, or the culture.

Well, give you a surprise folks: When it comes to Spain/Catalonia, neither do you. Hongkongers do not understand the languages (two also, just like Mandarin and Cantonese, we have Spanish and Catalan), they do not understand the history, and they do not understand the culture and the left/right politics (all parties supporting independence are not only left, they are openly COMMUNIST).

In what follows, I will try to show you some facts about Catalonia and its independence movement, and compare it with similar incidents in Hong Kong, in order to show you that the Catalonia government is trying to create its own Communist Republic (like Mao Zedong did in 1949) by manipulating history, brainwashing its own people, and resorting to terrorism and death threats.
Good1Bad0
2017/10/02, 10:41:27 上午
本貼文共有 0 個回覆
此貼文已鎖,將不接受回覆
發表文章發起投票