HKGalden時事臺
發表文章發起投票
[又一單] ISIS 恐襲尼拉雲頂世界度假村
菲律賓馬尼拉雲頂世界度假村傳出槍聲及爆炸聲,特警到場應變,據報至少25人受傷。回教極端組織伊斯蘭國(IS)已承認責任。

事發在當地時間周五凌晨1時30分左右,傳媒報道2樓傳出連串槍聲,亦有爆炸聲,據報是有黑衣槍手闖入開槍。亦有消息指,有施襲者在賭場潑灑易燃液體,賭枱起火,有遊客面部熏黑。

警員、消防車、特警到場應變,度假村建築物冒煙,大樓內亦起火。遊客和職爭相走避,救護人員把傷者抬上救護車。

雲頂世界度假村其後在官方facebook證實有槍手闖入,度假村現已封鎖,並稱會盡力確保遊客安全。

Tourists shot in ISIS hotel attack: Terrified guests jump from second-floor windows and dozens are injured as Islamists storm Philippines resort popular with Westerners[/size=5]
[list]
•Dozens of tourists are feared injured after an 'ISIS gunmen' stormed Resorts World Manila, a resort hotel
•'Shooting' started at about midnight local time and witnesses described a 'two hour' onslaught of gunfire
•Footage, posted on social media, shows guests fleeing the complex as explosions and gunshots ring out
•IS said 'lonewolf soldiers' from its group carried out the attack, according to the SITE Intelligence Group
•But Philippine police chief said there was no evidence of terrorism and no confirmed reports of gunshots
•There were also conflicting reports over whether it was a lone gunman or several armed men in the resort
•Police chiefs confirmed that, some five hours after the attack began, a gunman was still on the loose
•Attack unfolded amid 10-day deadly siege by Muslim militants aligned to IS in the southern city of Marawi
•Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte imposed martial law in Mindanao last week to crush 'rising threat of IS'
[/list]

The shooting started at the popular Resorts World Manila in Pasay City, Philippines at about midnight local time. Victims were carried out of the tourist hotspot after a gunman opened fire on the second floor of a hotel


Explosions and gunfire were heard coming from the tourist hotpot


Bloodied victims were seen being stretchered out of the building


At least one masked gunman reportedly stormed the second floor of one of the complex's four hotels and opened fire. An armed Filipino policeman is pictured taking position outside the Resort World Manila


A truck with Filipino military personnel arrive outside the Resort World Manila


Crowds of people ran from the complex as smoke billowed from the second floor of one of the complex's four hotels


Witnesses described people jumping from escalators as they tried to escape. Emergency services treated victims on the pavement outside the hotel, casino and nightclub


Kara Verano filmed people running from the complex and described a 'teargas burning' substance in the air


She said she and her friends hid in a 'restaurant storeroom'


ISIS have claimed responsibility however the Philippine police chief said there was no evidence that casino attack was terrorism and added that there were no confirmed reports of gunshot wounds


As well as armed officers military tanks were positioned outside the complex in the early hours of Friday morning


A Filipino man is pictured raising his hands to police outside the Resort World Manila hotel in Pasay city, Manila


Footage posted on social media shows guests fleeing


Screams and gunshots can be heard


Resorts World Manila is opposite Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and is one of the busiest airport terminals in the country


A car crashed on its roof outside the resort complex during the attack at around midnight local time


Emergency services were filmed outside the resort


As well as several hotels the complex includes a casino, shopping centre, cinemas, restaurants, clubs, bars and a theatre


Police confirmed the gunfire reports at Resorts World, which is across a road from one of the main terminals of the Philippines' international airport


A spokesman for Resorts World Manila said the complex is 'on lockdown' after the attack


IS said 'lonewolf soldiers' from its group carried out the attack, according to the SITE Intelligence Group that monitors terrorist organisations


On its Twitter account a spokesman appeared to confirm that there was more than one gunman. Guests are pictured outside the resort


Dozens of armed police were stationed outside the hotel as the fate of the gunmen remains unknown


Armed police surrounded the resort as victims continued to be carried out


Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte imposed martial law last week across the southern region of Mindanao to crush what he said was a rising threat of Islamic State


New York Times reporter Rukmini Callimachi tweeted screenshots from the encrypted messaging service Telegram


In the messages IS appear to claim responsibility for the attack


The attack has sparked fears that the militants may attack elsewhere to divert the focus of thousands of troops trying to quell the siege

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/01/2493150754714043265/1024x576_MP4_2493150754714043265.mp4
Terrifying footage shows panic and chaos as people flee Manila hotel

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/01/120378308767101240/1024x576_MP4_120378308767101240.mp4
Loud gunfire heard coming from Resorts World Manila

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/01/2911554854618379183/1024x576_MP4_2911554854618379183.mp4
Guests flee from inside hotel after gunfire shakes Manila resort

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/01/3163288764903014472/1024x576_MP4_3163288764903014472.mp4
'Gunfire' heard at Resorts World Manila has led to area lockdown

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/01/4623921355779624002/1024x576_MP4_4623921355779624002.mp4
Emergency crews attend the scene of a shooting in Manila

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/01/8535561536527250442/1024x576_MP4_8535561536527250442.mp4
Worried people walk in the roads following gunfire in Manila

source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4563736/Gunfire-explosions-heard-hotel-near-Manila-airport.html
Good1Bad1
2017/06/02, 5:35:04 凌晨
本貼文共有 0 個回覆
此貼文已鎖,將不接受回覆
發表文章發起投票